USDA Bison Green tripe is truly a superfood for your pet. Tripe is the stomach lining of grazing animals – beef, buffalo, bison, and lamb. Green tripe is rich in probiotics and healthy bacteria with many benefits for your dog, including:
- Promoting a healthy appetite and digestion
- Soothing the gastrointestinal tract (GI), including stomach upset and irritable bowel syndrome
- Boosting the immune system
- Treating diarrhea and constipation
- Assisting in weight gain and recovery from illness
- Reducing seasonal allergies in dogs
- Decreasing feces consumption among dogs
Green tripe is rich in probiotics and vital enzymes unlike the bleached white tripe that you may find in a supermarket. Green tripe is also rich in protein and amino acids. It also has an almost perfect calcium/phosphorous balance and a balanced ration of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.
USDA Bison Green Tripe is “USDA Inspected and Passed”.
The Federal Meat Inspection Act (FMIA) requires that all meat sold commercially be inspected and passed to ensure that it is safe, wholesome, and properly labeled. This means that any product intended for human consumption must be inspected, must pass that inspection, and must bear a USDA statement signigying that the product is been Inspected and has Passed the inspection. These animals, defined as “livestock” in the regulations, must be slaughtered and processed under Federal inspection, and the meat food products must be inspected and passed for human consumption